The efficiency of a productive organization
Thanks to a careful and focused project engineering by its technicians supported by a well-equipped design office with state-of-the-art working centers, GBS is able to support the customer during all steps of the project, development, and production, making available its “know-how” and allowing to customers to interact with its team.
Through continuous investments in technology, acquisition of new working-centers, measuring equipment’s and dedicated software, GBS is constantly moving with the times.
GBS is specialized in the production of moulds for products of any shape: bellows, diaphragms, frames, grommets, metal-rubber parts, O-Rings, etc., for injection-, compression-, transfer- and injection-compression moulding and cold-runner injection systems.
GBS has the following fleet of machinery:
- 2 CAD/CAM design and programming stations supporting the machines;
- 5 CNC working centers 3- and 4-axis with dimensions up to 2000x1000 mm;
- 2 CNC lathes;
- 2 manual lathes with spindles up to 1300 mm;
- 2 CNC 4-axis spark erosion machines;
- 1 manual milling machine;
- 1 tangential grinding machine
- Manual equipment’s for moulds finishing.
- thirty-year experience in the production of moulds for technical rubber parts;
- supporting customers in their choices on the base of their expectations;
- possibility of moulds testing, up to the dimensions of 1400x1400 mm;
- attention to customers satisfaction and tendency to continuous improvement.